Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Being 100% Responsible



In Ho'oponopono, the Self I-dentity tradition, I take 100% responsibility for whatever appears to me in my experience, and clean this concern - this old memory data from within myself, as there is no one "out there". Ho'oponopono means "to make right" - "to correct an error". It takes us back to the void, back to zero, back to who we really are. Everything that shows up in my life is a memory, an error, and it shows up in my life to give me an opportunity to let go, to clean, to delete the error - the old data that has nothing to do with the perfection of who I (we) really am. We are perfect, but these old tapes, the memories or data which we have accumulated since birth seem to cloud our perfection. Hence, my job is to constantly clean - delete any data that hides my (our) perfection. As I clean up anything in me that may have anything to do with any cancerous thoughts, judgments, erroneous beliefs of any kind, others are cleaned as well.
I am sorry for any erroneous or cancerous thoughts and/or beliefs that I have ever held about anything or anyone. Please forgive me. I love you. Thank you.



There’s an old African proverb that I made up…. never stand under the tail of an elephant unless you plan on being 100% responsible for the shit that happens.
Thank you for every opportunity to cleanse!

No comments:

Post a Comment