Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Wealth Diet by Kathy Zant

I recently participated in a website program called The Wealth Diet led by Kathy Zant. The experiment was intended to find out what happens when a group of people turn their attention towards wealth for one month. It was provided for free, and one thing that stood out was.... when you give you always receive, and no one ever gets something for nothing! What each of us got out of the program was commensurate with what we put in. I found it to be a very worthwhile experience, and I am definitely wealthier in all areas of my life!  Kathy Zant has just released the book that will lead anyone through the program. I highly recommend The Wealth Diet. The ideas and exercises will definitely shift your consciousness to a wealthier state - wealthier on all levels, including money, but definitely not limited to money! You can check it out at http://www.amazon.com/Wealth-Diet-Realigns-Abundance-Happiness/dp/147752911X/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1342392093&sr=1-2&keywords=Kathy+Zant, and you can also visit www.thewealthdiet.com for more information.

1 comment:

  1. Grеаt ροst. I uѕeԁ to bе checking cοnstantlу this blοg anԁ
    I am impгessеd! Extгemely useful іnformation specifically the lаst рhase
    :) Ι hаnԁle ѕuch infοrmation a lot.

    I useԁ to be seekіng this pаrticular
    information for а long time. Thank уou аnd beѕt of luck.
    Also visit my blog post merchant services payment

    ReplyDelete