Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pre/Post Menstrual Smoothie


Here's a great smoothie for PMS or Post Menstrual and all menstruals inbetween....

fresh almond milk
blueberries
water/vanilla tea/coconut water - or whatever you find creative in the liquid realm
raw cocoa
royal jelly
chlorella
spirulina
camu camu
shatavari
salvia root
vitex
raw honey

I neglected to put any amounts in, as I just go by instinct. I might use a couple tablespoons of cocoa, a cup of blueberries, a couple teaspoons to a tablespoon of chlorella, spirulina, shatavari, a couple teaspoons of camu camu, a couple dropperfuls of vitex, and a couple tablespoons of raw honey, a 1/4 to a 1/2 teaspoon of royal jelly to 2 to three cups of liquid. Blend up and enjoy.





1 comment:

  1. You are so interesting! I don't think I've read anything like
    this before. So nice to find somebody with unique thoughts on this subject matter.
    Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This web site
    is something that is needed on the internet, someone with some
    originality!

    Also visit my site: Best Vertical Jump Program

    ReplyDelete