Saturday, January 25, 2014

Great Advice from Ernestine Shepherd


Ernestine Shepherd is a 75 year old body builder, and my inspiration. This is some fine wisdom from her trainer, Yohnnie Shamburger:

"Yohnnie Shamburger, ( my trainer) who took the time to whip me into shape and taught me how to be a strong person and a person of strength always has a wealth of information for everyone. Please let me tell you what I learned (from Yohnnie ) about "A Strong Person" and" A Person of Strength" A strong person works out every day to keep their body in shape. A person of strength builds relationships to keep their soul in shape. A strong person isn't afraid of anything. A person of strength shows courage in the midst of their fear. A strong person won't let anyone get the best of them. A person of strength gives the best of themselves to everyone. A strong person makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future. A person of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them. A strong person wears a look of confidence on their face. A person of strength wears grace. A strong person has faith that they are strong enough for the journey. A person of strength has faith that it is in the journey that they will become strong. I thank my trainer (Yohnnie ) for all he has done for me. This is how I try to live my life., ( my trainer) who took the time to whip me into shape and taught me how to be a strong person and a person of strength always has a wealth of information for everyone. Please let me tell you what I learned (from Yohnnie ) about "A Strong Person" and" A Person of Strength" A strong person works out every day to keep their body in shape. A person of strength builds relationships to keep their soul in shape. A strong person isn't afraid of anything. A person of strength shows courage in the midst of their fear. A strong person won't let anyone get the best of them. A person of strength gives the best of themselves to everyone. A strong person makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future. A person of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them. A strong person wears a look of confidence on their face. A person of strength wears grace. A strong person has faith that they are strong enough for the journey. A person of strength has faith that it is in the journey that they will become strong. I thank my trainer (Yohnnie ) for all he has done for me. This is how I try to live my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment