Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Cinnamon Apple Cake from Gluten Free Fix



Cinnamon-Apple Cake Gluten-Free Fix
It's our wedding anniversary today, so I thought having a cake for dessert tonight would be fun...reminiscent of a wedding cake...., but I don't eat grains - hence neither does my husband, because I don't make them! We went to Shelburne Orchards this weekend and picked way too many apples, so I thought making a paleo version of an apple cake seemed appropriate. I found this recipe from Michelle atGluten Free Fix  that sounds yummy! That’s especially true if you top your piece of cake with Michelle’s Honey Caramel Sauce.
Both of Michelle’s recipes are gluten free, grain free, dairy free, and refined sugar free, and also work for those on a paleo and Specific Carbohydrate Diet. However, despite the ingredients that this cake and sauce do not contain, it’s obvious you won’t be missing a thing when enjoying them!

No comments:

Post a Comment